The options for fueling, servicing and/or repairing aircraft at Fixed Based Operator (FBOs) vary widely nationwide and even across the globe. Some FBOs only offer fuel, and little or no amenities for passengers and crew. That is not the case for layovers at Republic Jet Center. Both our aircraft services and crew amenities are unparalleled in our region.
The benefits begin the moment the crew disembarks inside the hangar or on the tarmac and include:
- Ground handling of luggage and baggage.
- Courtesy car for crew members.
- Our luxurious, new, over 100,000 square foot new facility includes a pilots’ lounge, showers, sleeping accommodations, and a flight planning center.
- The entire facility offers around-the-clock security and surveillance for our guests’ complete peace of mind.
Safety and Superior Aircraft Services
For aircraft that require maintenance and repair, Republic Jet Center provides the utmost in safety as well as superior aircraft services that include:
- All maintenance and repair at the FAA-certified Part 145 Repair Station is carried out utilizing the latest techniques and state-of-the art-equipment.
- Republic Jet Center also offers short and long term aircraft storage.
- For flights that require refueling, our Line Service is available 24-hours a day.
- Our renowned Customer Service team is available from 6:00 AM until 12:00 AM to provide additional assistance, and looks forward to serving our clients.
- Republic Jet Center visitors can earn Signature TailWins points, redeemable for a variety of gift or cash card options.
To plan your layover at Republic Jet Center, please contact our service representatives at (631) 881-9520.